Investing In Cryptocurrency
Whether you wish to purchase cryptocurrency directly through an exchange like Coinbase or Bittrex, or invest in a fund that holds a cryptocurrency, Survival401k can help you develop an infrastructure for success. We make it easy to take control of your retirement portfolio, cut out the middleman and have checkbook control over your IRA or 401k.
Cryptocurrency 401k Pricing:
- $1,595 + state filing fee
- Annual fee (starts in second year): $250
Our Crypto 401(k) Plan Establishment Service Includes:
- Solo 401k Adoption Agreement
- Solo 401k Trust Agreement and Basic Plan Document
- Solo 401k Plan Documents (Electronic Version/Hard Copy Version)
- Establish LLC Owned by Solo 401k for use with Exchanges
- Customized Operating Agreement for single member 401k owned LLC
- Obtain EIN for Plan and LLC
- IRS Opinion/Determination Letter
- Beneficiary Designation
- Trustee Appointments
- Successor Trustee Designation
- Entity Type Adoption
- Solo 401k Participant Loan Forms and Procedures
- Transfer/Rollover Forms
- Consultation on opening Bank Account
- Consultation on Rollover/Transfer Process
- Unlimited Phone and Support
What Is Cryptocurrency?
Chances are that you’ve heard names like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple in day-to-day conversation. These are only a few of the major coins in the cryptocurrency world. These digital currencies operate independently of a central bank, have demand-based value like precious metals and, for the most part, can be used exactly like USDs and other centralized currencies. With its rise in popularity, many major retailers like Expedia and Overstock.com began accepting cryptocurrency payments.
At Survival401k, we’ll help you:
- Use your IRA to invest in cryptocurrencies
- Use your 401k to invest in cryptocurrencies
- Invest your gains in other assets
Contact us today to schedule a free 30-minute consultation with our wealth management professionals. Each client is different, and we will determine the best course of action to reach and even exceed your specific goals.